- 6-8 slices Gluten Free Bread
- 1 cup Rice Milk with 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbs maple syrup (plus more, for serving)
- 2 Tbs millet flour (or any flour)
- 1 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- small bit of freshly ground nutmeg
- tiny pinch of salt
- coconut oil, for the pan
1) Whisk together the milk, maple syrup, flour, nutritional yeast, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
2) Place bread in a shallow dish (with sides) that holds all of the bread. Pour the mixture over the bread, flipping it around to coat thoroughly.
3) Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, place the bread slices and cook for a few minutes per side, until golden brown.
4) Serve with a dab of vegan butter, maple syrup & fresh fruit.